Another Day....

Here we are another day. I am still struggling with my creativity. I'm trying to make my husband a scrapbook of his 24 yrs. Naval service and I'm struggling with getting pages completed for it. I want it to be something special that he can enjoy looking back through over the years and remembering.

I started this book many years ago when I was using Creative Memories stuff. My style has changed dramatically over the years and so going back and trying to redo pages from years ago is difficult due to having cut the pics into different shapes and sizes. Unfortunately it was before I knew any better. I don't have the negatives to have the pics reprinted either.

I'm sure it will all come together in the end; just don't know when that end will be. Hopefully before he retires.

I often think about and wonder why I scrapbook. Will my family even care to go back and look at any of these pages I am creating? Does this time I'm spending really matter to anyone other than myself? What will happen to all these memories when I'm gone? I'm still not sure why I do this craft, but will continue on in the hopes that some day it might be clear to me.

Comments