Shopping disgust me

I went shopping today for something to wear tomorrow to church. I wound up completely disgusted with how every thing looks on me. I don't want to be 20 again, but I sure would like to look it. Everything is heading south more quickly than I would like. Unfortunately I don't have the money to get it fixed. I believe wholeheartedly that plastic surgery is a good thing!

I don't know what happened but most days I feel as if some where along the way the life has been sucked out of me. I use to love to wear make-up & cute clothes and over the years that has gone completely by the wayside. I don't know how to get back my old self. Lately I have been thinking about the way I use to be & feel and I miss the old me.

I want to be the cute, hip mom that my boys won't be embarrassed to be seen with.

Comments