Another month...

Another month has come and gone. Here it is already the 5th of April. Time is going by too quickly!

We made it through spring break last week, but I must admit that I was ready for school to be back in yesterday. Don't know how we will handle summer break. The kids fight & argue constantly which of course sets mommy on edge before the day is over.

I'm still working on Joe's career scrapbook. I am really struggling with doing these pages. I guess knowing that this phase of life is coming to an end and we will be starting over with his new career is making it harder to do the album. Military life is all we've known for over 20 years and the change to civilian life is going to be very difficult for both of us. I know that God will provide for us; in that I have no doubt. But it is still a struggle for us to let go.

Military life is so different from anything else. For those who have not experienced it there is no way to explain so that you could understand. It is something that you may not like, but you learn to live it and it becomes a part of who and what you are. You speak a different language from civilians and live a completely different life. Some times it can be the most difficult life to live, but you do live & survive it and it makes you stronger. Stronger even when you don't realize that you are.

Comments