5.01.2005

May 1st...

Spent all day yesterday shopping with my mom. We had a very nice and very tiring time. We hit the the outlet malls in St. Augustine. It was nice that the crowds were very low yesterday so we did not have to fight for parking or through throngs of people.

Today we attended church. Bro. Paul gave a really good sermon as usual. It is so nice to have a pastor that we enjoy hearing. We went for so long being unhappy with the last pastor and were very worried that we wouldn't get a good one when the time for change came.

It is raining today and suppose to continue all day. A good day to hang out and watch tv. I need to be getting some scrapping done, but can't seem to shake the sinus headache I woke up with this morning. Not only do I need to be scrapping, I need to be getting Mother's Day cards ready to mail and my sister's b'day gift ready to mail. I have got to get this place and myself organized so that I am not at the last minute trying to get these things done. I use to be so on the ball to get things done, but not anymore. I hate not being organized anymore. I use to be sickeningly organized, then I had kids and we moved several times. My organization went out the window. I miss those days.

1 comment:

  1. HOw is the job search going? Hope the kids are doing better too. I know what you mean about wanting to be organized, as I am a "wanna be" in that department. I buy all the books and mags and make tiny baby steps and then LIFE happens and I just live from mini crisis to mini mishap.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete