My baby is 3

My baby turned 3 yesterday.

That means he isn't a baby, but a toddler. I am going to miss having a baby, but know that I am definitely not wanting another one. My 2 are plenty for our family.

The kids are getting so big and life is going too fast. I want life to slow down again so that we can enjoy it more. We are always so busy with everything. I'm hoping that when we find out where God has planned for us to live next and we get settled in with Joe's new career then we will be able to sit back and relax a little more often.

We are still waiting to find out what God's plan is for the next phase of our life. No word today from the company in Fort Mill. Joe did get a call from a company in Jacksonville, that wants to do a phone interview tomorrow. Not sure how I feel about staying here. Not sure where I would want to live if I had the choice either though. I'm hoping that God gives a huge flashing neon sign as to what we are suppose to do though.

I'm ready for some change so I don't mind the idea of moving. Joe on the other hand hates the idea of having to move again. He says if God's plan is for us to stay in this area then we can look at buying a bigger piece of land and building a house on it. I don't see this happening with the price of land what it is around this area though. Will just have to wait and see what takes place.

Comments