A busy week...

Saturday we all had eye exam appointments and that ended up being an all day affair, by the time we all got checked & dilated and picked out glass for dh and our oldest. Yesterday both boys had dentist appointments and I have my dentist appointment tomorrow. Feels like I'm living at the doctors and dentist lately. I'll be very glad when we are finally all up to date on all these appointments.

I finally got started yesterday trying to organize my craft space. It is such a huge mess! In our house in GA I had an 7'x10' room for my craft space, but when we moved to TN I lost my room and have to share space in our bonus room. We decided that the bonus room would be my craft space/computer space/video game/exercise room. I am trying to clean out/declutter & down size all my supplies. I swear this stuff is multiplying in the dark night. I don't remember getting all this stuff.

Comments