Finished!

I have spent the last 3 months reading all the Harry Potter books for the first time. I finished #6 today. There were pretty good. I wasn't sure I would enjoy reading them but was very surprised at how much I liked them and am looking forward to the next one. Even as much as I enjoyed reading them I can't see myself becoming as obsessed with it all. I am very surprised at how many adults are about these books.



I did find out today that Sue Grafton's next book S is for Silence will be published December 6. Looking forward to the next part of the Kinsey Milhone tale. This series of books is one that I was extremely surprised to enjoy. I am not usual one to read mystery books. Sue Grafton does a great job of keeping her stories interesting and making it so you don't want to put her books down.

Comments

  1. Hi Suzanne! Thanks for the scoop On Sue's new book! I'm another fan! Have you read the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich? Fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment