What is your inner flower?

I found this on another blog and decided to see what it says. I'm not exactly sure why I feel compelled to do all these quizzes. They do however fill in for a post here when I have nothing else to say. I pinched a nerve in my lower back & hip this past weekend and I haven't been able to do anything, but sit still, lie down & take hot showers to try and ease the pain and be able to move at all. I hope this heals quickly so that I can get done with my Christmas decorating & shopping. I haven't even finished my cards yet.





what's your inner flower?


Comments

  1. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I just read an interesting article at christmas recipes. It pretty much covers christmas recipes related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment