11.01.2005

Will it ever end?!

I am so ready to be over this sickness now. It has been over a week now and it is time for it to be over with. I need to go get some Lysol and spray everything in the house. Is there a thing as too much Lysol? Must get rid of sick germs!!!

I am almost finished with another memory box and have started crocheting a preemie blanket for a group that I accidentally stumbled upon called Helping Hands of TN. It is a group of crocheters & knitters that make blankets, animals, booties & caps for the Childrens Hospitals and Cancer Centers in TN. I am waiting for my new Chemo Card Angel assignment and thought that while I waited I could maybe make a few things to help someone who needs a little extra encouragement during their hospital stay. I started out trying to make a pair of booties but just couldn't figure out how to do them so I decided to get started back crocheting with something simple.

My youngest went out trick or treating last night as Harry Potter. I tried to talk him into other costumes, but when he saw this one he wouldn't have any other one. Maybe next year we will be more settled in and I can make him a costume instead of buying one.

3 comments:

  1. I’ve been looking around on the net for sites talking about the holidays and to see if I can find any posts about what others are doing about sending Christmas cards, to get some good ideas. The season will be here before we know it and there are so many choices. While I really do hate the time it takes to do Christmas cards, I do enjoy receiving them with updates on my friends and extended family. So…I guess it’s worth it. My keyword search led me to this post. While your blog isn’t exactly what I was looking for, I’m glad I came across it. Very interesting read! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, it’s hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. I’ve been surfing around the net checking out blogs related to Christmas to see if I can get some ideas for decorating, what kind of holiday cards to consider sending, and even more important, how to plan a great holiday party. My keyword search led me to this post. While your site is not exactly what I was looking for, I’m really glad I came across it. Very interesting read! Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holidays season seems to be a time we all try to honor other with gifts and Christmas cards. There just seems to be something in the air that is contagious as we all seem to yearn for a time of celebration. I don’t know how to express it, it just is a kind of “feel good” time. At any rate, I just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading your posts and I wish you the best for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete