12.24.2005

I feel like Scrooge!!!

I can't believe that it is Christmas Eve. While I very much enjoyed Christmas Eve services at church tonight, I totally feel like Scrooge this year. Instead of telling everyone Merry Christmas I want to run around yelling BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!! I guess I'm still struggling with moving this year and not spending Christmas with my family for the first time in 7 years. I don't know what else is causing me to feel like this. I hope that next year will be much better since we will be more settled in here. We let the boys open 1 present each tonight and then they will get Santa in the morning then they won't get the rest of their presents until after church.

I can check one thing off my 2006 goals. We have decided on a church to join. Now we just have to find Sunday School classes or Connect Groups as this church calls them for all of us.

BAH HUMBUG!!!!! I mean MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I stumbled across your blog and thought I'd say hi. I've already noticed that we have a few things in common...I also have 2 boys, a husband named Joe, and I am a scrapbooker. Hope you don't mind, I swiped the "What's Your Inner Flower" thing for my blog too. lol

    ReplyDelete