12.16.2005

My Goals for 2006...

I've really been thinking a lot the few days about how quickly this last year has gone. I don't feel like I got anything accomplished and don't want next year to end up the same way. I've made a list of thinks I want to do and accomplish next year.

1. Daily Bible reading
2. Get re-organized
3. Continue work on debt repayment
4. Finish getting house together & decorated
5. Read 1 book a month
6. Paint 1 memory box a month
7. Scrapbook & stamp regularly
8. Exercise regularly
9. Find a church to join & SS classes
10. Finish decluttering house

I hope to be able to accomplish all of these things, but don't want to have the pressure of making New Year's Resolutions. I don't of anyone personally who has ever been able to keep a resolution for more than a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment