Half the year has come & gone and it is time to re-evaluate the goals I made for this year.
1. Daily Bible reading - Unfortunately the most important thing hasn't gotten done.
2. Get re-organized - Done
3. Continue work on debt repayment - Still working on this one
4. Finish getting house together & decorated - Everything is unpacked, but still have decorating to do
5. Read 1 book a month - Only read 4 so far.
6. Paint 1 memory box a month - Have taken a break from.
7. Scrapbook & stamp regularly - Not even
8. Exercise regularly - HAHAHA what was I thinking
9. Find a church to join & SS classes - Found a church, but haven't joined SS yet.
10. Finish decluttering house - Done
Guess I'm not doing too bad. Need to get back to work on my list though.