7.09.2006

I Need Some Motivation!!!!!!!

I need something to motivate me to craft. I have a ton of pics I need to scrapbook and I need to get some stamping. I keep collecting all the stuff, but never get anything made. I use to just love to sit down & make something and now I just want to sit. Crafting use to be my release and relaxing. Sometimes now when I think about doing either one I wonder why. I'm certainly not good enough to be published and don't know that most people appreciate the time I put into my stamping stuff.

Everyday I tell myself that I am going to scrap or stamp something that day and I never do it. What has happened to me????

I am amazed at the number of people who spend at least 2 hours a day in pursuing one of these crafts.

1 comment:

  1. When i need motivation, I try a sketch challenge. Some places to find these are:
    Splitcoaststampers
    Di Hickman
    Allison (Stamping When I Can) cause she posts EVERYBODY's challenges!
    Challenges always get my mojo going!

    ReplyDelete