Unmounted is the way to go

I finally made a decision to go unmounted with my rubber stamps. Now to get some EZ mount and some Grafix and get to work on my stamps. This will be the prime time for me to look at each stamp in my collections and decide if I really like it enough to unmount them from wood and put them on EZ mount foam. Something tells me that I will be having a sale on eBay soon. This is going to say me a boat load of room and get my craft stuff finally organized.

I also finally got the books I was waiting on from Amazon.com . They are wonderful books and show some terrific craft spaces. But, all of these spaces are huge! I did not glean one iota of an idea for my space from either one. So I'm just going to have to wing it and get organized. Wish me luck!

We are going to have a family portrait made tomorrow. Can I say that I am in no way looking forward to this. As a matter of fact I'm looking forward to this about as much as having bamboo shoved under my fingernails. I know without a shadow of a doubt I am going to look like a big ole cow next to my husband and 2 boys who are all so thin. Ugghh I must start dieting and lose at least 40 pounds pronto.

Comments

  1. I don't think you can never have enough space for storing craft stuff! I rubber stamp & I have a whole room full of stuff! I just got a new computer & I came across your blog. I also need to get motivated to stamp too. I just can't seem to get creative these days. I'm sure your family picture will come out great tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's a big job, I'll bet, unmounting all those stamps! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment