Ok here is what I came up with for my 2nd card group kit.
This time we were given 3 sheets of Daisy D's to work with. Kit also had 2 sheets of Bazzill cardstock, 3 pieces of ribbon, 1 large Prima flower, 2 ribbon buckles, 7 crystal like things & 1 Junkitz Washerz. I absolutely could not figure out how to work the washer in to anything, but think I did alright with the rest of the stuff. I have incorporated several stamps in these due to the fact that I own several hundred stamps & have to start using them before dh says no more. The stamps I used were from Stampin' Up, Anita's, Rubber Stampede, & Inkadinkado.
I hope these are a sign that my creativity is returning. I had help with layout ideas from several different sketches & SCS galleries. Thanks!