8.11.2006

First Card Group

Pattern Paper: Rusty Pickles
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamped Images: House Mouse, Stampin Up,
Hero Arts & Hampton Arts
Ink: StazOn & Stampin Up

Stamped Images are colored in with Prismacolor pencils & Gamsol odorless mineral spirits.


Here are the cards I came up with for my first card group. I recently started going to a card group at Timeless Reflections a local lss. I am pleased with 2 of the cards considering I haven't done much creating recently and the others I'm just not sure I like very much. I didn't like the Rusty Pickles paper very much. It was definitely outside the box for me style wise. I decided to try a waterfall card & a pocket card for the first time, so that was interesting. Now I have to get started working on the next kit. Looking more forward to it, because I just love the papers that are in it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm glad to see that your creativity returned. This is a good group of cards. The waterfall is my favorite of the bunch. I'm looking forward to seeing your next set.

    ReplyDelete