9.27.2006

Card Group #4

Ok here are the cards I came up with for my 4th card group kit. I had a really difficult time with this paper. Not sure if I'm thrilled with these, but they are done. I still have my kit from my 3rd meeting that I didn't get to use because of my shoulder & arm problems. I need to get it out and do something with it too.

Paper: Daisy D's, Bazzill, Stampin Up
Stamps: Stamin Up, Hero Arts
Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Prima, MM
Not sure who makes the ribbon, crystals or the black brad on the lower right card.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really thrilled with the card that has the little white bow over the butterfly but I like the others. I can see why this paper was hard to work with. It really fights for all the attention, doesn't it? I think it would have driven me crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are all beautiful. Even the one with the white ribbon over the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete