10.30.2006

Still Trying to Organize my Craft Space!!!!!

I'm so ready to scream! I've been trying to organize my craft space & getting nowhere fast. Decided to unmount a bunch of my wood mounted stamps and also get rid of a bunch of them too. The question of which ones to get rid of is the hard part. As soon as I finish going through all of them they are going to eBay. Hopefully I can get some of my money back. From now on not buying anymore wood mount stamps! They take up way too much room of which I have very little.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had made the "no wood" choice years ago. Right now I have a ton of UM and another ton of wood. I'm still trying to settle on the perfect storage solution for the UMs before I go crazy tearing rubber off wood. I thought I'd found my solution with some photo boxes but lately I've been giving a lot of thought to the idea of storing them in the CD cases. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just have unlimited room for all our toys?

    ReplyDelete