I cannot believe we are at the end of another year. Here is how I did on my goals for 2006:
1. Daily Bible reading - I've been horrible about this one.
2. Get re-organized - Almost done only 2 rooms left to do.
3. Continue work on debt repayment - Down to 1 car pmt. & 1 credit card.
4. Finish getting house together & decorated - Blech!
5. Read 1 book a month - 5 books read.
6. Paint 1 memory box a month - Taking a break from this. I was getting too tense & stressed with it.
7. Scrapbook & stamp regularly - Joining a card group that meets twice a month has helped with this one.
8. Exercise regularly - Not even!
9. Find a church to join & SS classes - Still haven't joined a SS class yet.
10. Finish decluttering house - Still working on this one. Craft area looks like an LSS & stamp store threw up in it.
I guess all in all not to bad. Tomorrow I will try to post my new list for 2007.