The Melting Pot

My mom was here visiting for a week so while we had a free sitter for the boys Joe and I went out to dinner. I have been dying to eat at The Melting Pot. For those that don't know what it is it is a fondue restaurant. All I can say is OH MY GOODNESS! It is definitely not cheap, but oh is the food good. Joe's grandmother & parents each gave us money for Christmas so we decided to hold on to it for something we wanted to do. It ended up costing us $120 including the tip, but definitely worth every dime. We didn't get to do anything on our anniversary which was on March 4th so we just counted this as a late anniversary celebration.

We had the Big Night out which is a 4 course meal. 1st course we had Cheddar Cheese fondue which came with bread, vegetables & apples chunks, 2nd course Joe had the California salad & I had the Chef's salad, 3rd course was Fondue Feast (tuna, shrimp, chicken, tenderloin & teriyaki beef) in Mojo style cooking and for the finale we had the Pure Milk Chocolate fondue with pound cake, brownie, pineapple, strawberries, cheesecake, & marshmallows. I was so completely stuffed by the time we walked out of there. I was definitely recommend this as a terrific place for a romantic celebration. We will definitely be going back again; of course I have to save up money first.

Comments