My baby baby is going to school in August...

I had to register my youngest for kindergarten this morning. I cannot believe that he will turn 5 in less than 3 weeks and will be going to kindergarten in just over 3 months. Where have the last 5 years gone? The school is so close to the house that I can see the roof from my kitchen window. He and I walked over there this morning. I think that I will probably just walk him to school when it isn't raining or too cold. Lord know I could definitely use the exercise.

We've had 2 big milestones this week - 1 high school registration & 1 kindergarten registration. Time is just going by so quickly and I'm not sure I'm ready for all of this at once.

Comments

  1. Wow! I'll go through the same thing this fall - DS will be a freshman while DD will be in Kindergarten. I'm ready though - ALL kids in school now! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment