I had an d'oh moment!

Good grief have I neglected my blog. I didn't realize until just now that it has been 2 weeks since my last post. In case there is actually anyone who reads this besides myself I promise to try and do better.

I have been trying to figure out how to get more organized. I actually had an d'oh/slap my head moment in regards to my digital scrapping stuff. I keep wanting to get busy with digital scrapping, but when I sit down to start I get frustrated because I have to go through all the downloaded kits to look for each element I want to use. I've been trying to figure out a way to search for particular items and I didn't want to have to pay for a new program to do so.

I have Photoshop Elements organizer but every thing I've read says that when you put a lot of stuff in it is bogs the program down and lord knows PSE is slow enough as it is so I didn't want to use that option and I didn't want to pay $39.99 for ACDSEE (which is a terrific program-I tried the trial version). Well it dawned on me Wednesday that as long as the items in the files have paper, eyelet, flower, etc in it's file name then I could just do a Windows search & see every item I have in that group. D'OH! I started going through each kit and making sure that all the items have what they are in their file names. Can't wait to get done with that as it is going to make finding things so much easier for scrapping.

Comments