1/2 Way Through with My 2007 Goals

I cannot believe that the year is half over with already. Time is going by way to fast.

1. Daily Bible reading (52 Week Bible Reading Plan) - I've missed 27 days out of 152 days.
2. Get re-organized - Still working on it-house is almost done
3. Continue work on debt repayment - Down to 1 car pmt. & 1 credit card
4. Finish getting house together & decorated - I don't think we'll ever be done!
5. Read 1 book a month - I've read 10 1/2 books.
6. Scrapbook & stamp regularly - :(
7. Exercise regularly - hahahah
8. Lose weight (30 lbs.) - 0 lbs lost
9. Finish decluttering house - Only 2 rooms & 1 closet left to do

Comments

  1. I am impressed with your debt repayment. This is proving difficult for me, as is the weight loss! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment