6.03.2007

Cleaning Up My Mess...

Here is my problem and mess. I am surrounded by so much mess that every time I sit down at my desk I just want to scream. I can't find half my stuff and if I do find it I have to dig through a ton of other stuff to get it. This is a 6 ft. by 6 ft. corner of our bonus room that is over the garage. I share this space with hubby's computer and the television/video games and kids toys. The room is 20 ft. by 25 ft. so there is plenty of room for out family to hang-out together and I can be on the computer or creating all at the same time.





Here is my solution to the mess. I've decided to use these cubes from Target. I picked up 2 of the 3 drawer and 1 of the 4 drawer and a 4 shelf one from the store today. I bought all they had and I will still need more so I am going to have to make a trip to the other store and get some more. I will be working on cleaning out my corner this week and hope to start sharing my clean and organized corner with you all here. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I am the same. i cannot get started on a project if I am overwhelmed with a mess. I MAKE myself tidy up after EVERY project. That's the hard part of staying organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how these work out because I've had my eye on them for a long time!

    ReplyDelete