Creating again...

Here is one of the cards I made for my card group at the lss. When I first finished this card I wasn't sure that I liked it at all, but the more I look at it the more I am liking it. It is quickly becoming my favorite of the 4 I just made. This is the first time this lovely lady has seen ink. I got her at a stamping convention I attended in Nov.


Stamps: Sparkle N Sprinkle-Vivian
Paper: Basic Gray, Bazzill
Embellishment: unknown photo turn, Mays Art ribbon

Image was colored in with a couple of different things. For her skin I used a Copic marker ( the only 1 of these markers I have so far), her lips are colored in with a Sakura Gellyroll pen and the rest of the image was done with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.





Stamp: Hero Arts
Paper: Basic Gray, Bazzill
Embellishments: Bazzill flower, Prima flower, unknown brad





Comments