I'm back and...

busier than a one armed paper hanger in a wind storm. I mentioned in an earlier post that I had signed up to start a Medical Transcriptionist course. Well, I also signed up to take Jessica Sprague's class called Up & Running with Photoshop. My mom flew home yesterday after being here for a week and I am in the process of trying to get our lives more organized.

I did get to do a little studying for my MT course today while Matthew was in school and I finally got to start on the assignments for Jessica's class. It was so good to see my mom & get to spend time with her, but I don't usually get anything much done when she is visiting because we spend so much time shopping. I did get a family cleaning chart completed & just need to get some thing to laminate it with to hang on the refrigerator.

Anyway here is my first 2 digital layouts for Jessica's class


Comments