9.04.2007

Week 3 Digital Scrapping Class

Here is the layout I did for week 3 of Jessica's Up & Running with Photoshop class. I have taken other digital scrapping class online & with each class I am learning more & more. I hope to be able to take Jessica's intermediate class in October.

I started traditional (paper) scrapping in 1995 and continued with it until about 3 years ago. I enjoyed paper scrapping I just didn't enjoy the mess it made and I always stressed about cutting the papers and then not liking the layout. It just seemed like such a waste of paper.

I decided a couple of years ago to try digital scrapping, but didn't really get serious about it until this year. I love the undo key. I love that if I "cut" a piece of paper and I don't like it I can just delete if from my layout & I haven't wasted anything. And NO MESS!


I still make a mess when I make cards though. I guess that is why I'm not missing paper scrapping, because I still get to play with papers when I stamp & make cards and stuff.

All elements from Katie Pertiet.

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice layout; grabs you with just a glance.

    I think I would enjoy digital scrapbooking. I really enjoy playing on the computer with graphics. My problem is that I just keep adding too many items to the list of things I want to do. Then I can't find time to get very many of them done. :( I'm the queen of 'big plans'.

    ReplyDelete