End of Year Goals Update

1. Daily Bible reading (52 Week Bible Reading Plan) - I missed 49 days out of 365 days.
2. Get re-organized - Still working on it-2 rooms & 1 closet left to do.
3. Continue work on debt repayment - Down to 1 car pmt. & 1 credit card
4. Finish getting house together & decorated - I don't think we'll ever be done!
5. Read 1 book a month - I read 16 books.
6. Scrapbook & stamp regularly - Not even close on this one.
7. Exercise regularly - hahahah
8. Lose weight (30 lbs.) - 0 lbs lost
9. Finish decluttering house - Only 2 rooms & 1 closet left to do.

I completed 1 and almost completed a couple of other, so I guess all in all I did not do too bad this year. Now on to next years goals.

PhotobucketHAPPY NEW YEARS!!!Photobucket

Comments

  1. WELL I CAN ONLY SAY CONGRATS AS YOU HAVE DONE AN AWESOME JOB ON YOUR GOALS FOR THE YEAR!! HAVE A FANTASTIC 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, congrats to you. I think you did great on your goals. I think that is such a great idea, to set yearly goals!! Most of mine would probably be the same as yours, hehehe.

    Congratulations again!!

    Donelda SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im no good at setting goals but I have been thinking lately that I probably should for 2008.
    Conratulations on your goals and best of luck with next years.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the courage to publish your goals at least, that's accountability. Life is a step by step process, enjoy the journey and happy 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hummm we are in the same boat, I did not follow thru 100% on my resolutions, but I vow to do better this year. Wishing you a very Happy New Year to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on completing some of your goals for last year :D. It's awesome that you make those goals! Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the laugh! Love the "exercise regularly" comment! I can so relate. I gave up on New Years Resolutions many years ago.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment