This is only the 2nd ATC I have ever made and I hope all the girls at the Cottage like it.
Supplies: Paper - SU Naturals Ivory, Basic Grey Stella Ruby
Stamps - Rubber Stampede Nostalgic Pocket Watch, Karen Foster Snap
Misc - Feathers (bought at Michaels), Ranger Glossy Accents (for the watch crystal)
Supplies: Jessica Sprague - Festa, Shabby Princess -
Holiday Sampler, Katie Pertiet - Date Journaler
Fonts Used: Impact & Century Gothic
When trying to pick a photo for this layout this particular photo just screamed for me. I even had to pull it out of the scrapbook it was already in to use and because it was a Polaroid I had to scan it. I looked & looked through all my digital photos and none of them seemed right.
DH and I were married by a justice of the peace and this is the only photo I have from that day. Being a Polaroid it is already showing signs of deterioration so I was glad to have a reason to scan it. Of course now I have an empty spot in that album.
I have one more layout from the class to share, but will have to add it later when I have a little more time.
I figured I better come on here and make some kind of post since it has been awhile. I have seen this on quite a few other blogs so thought I would add it on here since I don't have anything else to post right now.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Smoky Dakota
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) - Vanilla Oatmeal
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) SELS
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Blue Doberman
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Melissa Greenville
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Elswsu
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) - The Pink Mountain Dew
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) - Carl Hamilton
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) - Chanel Mounds
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names) - Kaye David
I won't tag anyone, but feel free to play along with everyone else.
Luckily I don't have to turn this one in to my instructor. I need to try again tomorrow and redo it and see if I can do any better the second time. We are given 3 tries to make an 86% on our test. I hope that I don't have to use all 3 attempts, but we'll see.
I started traditional (paper) scrapping in 1995 and continued with it until about 3 years ago. I enjoyed paper scrapping I just didn't enjoy the mess it made and I always stressed about cutting the papers and then not liking the layout. It just seemed like such a waste of paper.
I decided a couple of years ago to try digital scrapping, but didn't really get serious about it until this year. I love the undo key. I love that if I "cut" a piece of paper and I don't like it I can just delete if from my layout & I haven't wasted anything. And NO MESS!
I still make a mess when I make cards though. I guess that is why I'm not missing paper scrapping, because I still get to play with papers when I stamp & make cards and stuff.
All elements from Katie Pertiet.