Sorry & New Card

To those who stop by here I am so sorry it has been so long since the last post. I have been crazy busy study my medical transcription course. I need to make up for time I lost over the kid's winter break.

I did make a card with some of the things my secret SB4 sister sent me. The stamped images & the pattern paper are from her.


I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils & Gamsol. I used my Nestabilities circle & scallop circle. Sorry about the terrible photo. I so need a new camera.

Comments

  1. cute card! great stuff from your secret sis!! have fun playing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! Sending serenity your way:)

    Tammy
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Although I think there should be a chocolate in each of her hands! LOL. That's the only way I can relax!

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is great - I love the soft colors...really go with the image! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! I love the colors and paper :D That stamp set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love that image, this secret sister swap has been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the coloring! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm behind on my surfing with busy life. The saying on this card is some great advise! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment