5.24.2008

Another book...

I finished this one a few days ago. Every now and then I look for something that is what I would call mindless reading. This would fall into that category. I enjoyed it very much though. Let me just add that this is not for young readers and if you are bothered by very descriptive sex scenes then this is definitely not for you. The setting is just after the Civil War in the wild west during the gold strike days. There is no real plot to this book, but it is after all a romance novel. Great beach or pool side reading with this one.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes these are just the types of books you're in the mood for ^_~ Besides, it's easier to read mindless books when you've got kids around. If I'm reading an in depth book it has to be after the girls go to bed, otherwise I miss so much!

    ReplyDelete