Two for the Dough

Just finished reading book #2 and I loved it. I can't believe how much I have enjoyed reading these first 2 books and am looking forward to book #3. Am I the only person that has put off reading this series? What was I waiting on. Ms. Evanovich is getting ready to release book 14 soon and I am just now starting the series. Boy do I have a lot of reading to catch up on. If you haven't already read these books then what are you waiting on? There are so many laugh out loud moments.

Comments

  1. so glad you're loving the series. I can't wait for 14! and, I started reading them after 7 or 8, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her books! If you like listening to book CDs...the person that reads her is VERY entertaining...makes the story come alive! I'm anxiously awaiting #14!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment