6.14.2008

Two for the Dough

Just finished reading book #2 and I loved it. I can't believe how much I have enjoyed reading these first 2 books and am looking forward to book #3. Am I the only person that has put off reading this series? What was I waiting on. Ms. Evanovich is getting ready to release book 14 soon and I am just now starting the series. Boy do I have a lot of reading to catch up on. If you haven't already read these books then what are you waiting on? There are so many laugh out loud moments.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you're loving the series. I can't wait for 14! and, I started reading them after 7 or 8, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her books! If you like listening to book CDs...the person that reads her is VERY entertaining...makes the story come alive! I'm anxiously awaiting #14!!!

    ReplyDelete