Here is my card for this weeks challenge. I had this image all stamped and colored and laying on my desk for several months now. I just could not figure out what to do with it. I decided that it was going on this challenge one way or the other so I didn't have to keep looking at it. Then all I had to do was figure out how to make the color blocks fit around the image.
Supplies: Stamps-TAC, Amuse; Ink-Versafine, Distress, SU; Paper-Bazzill, SU, Basic Grey (Blush); Embellishments-Prima flowers, Making Memories Brad; Misc-Prismacolor Pencils.
The card really does look much better than the camera shows. I could not get a good photo that showed the true colors.