Penny Black Bunny Color Throwdown

This is done using the colors from this weeks Color Throwdown . It is also the first time this stamp has seen ink. I've had it so long I don't even remember when I bought it but it's been at least more than a year ago. That is so sad to say! The card layout comes from one of Beate's weekend sketches. I just love all Basic Grey paper and this is out of a pad I received from my secret sister at The Stamp Shack. The next time I will pop dot the saying after I stuck it down with my adhesive I couldn't change it.

Supplies: Paper-SU, Basic Grey; Stamps- Penny Black Pansy Bunny, Wisecracks; Misc-brads, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol

Comments

  1. Love, Love, Love the bunny!! He is just too cute in that pot:). Perfect dp to bring out the pansies......

    Tammy
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! the bunny is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bunny rabbit - he would make a great Easter image. Love that BG paper too!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your adorable bunny stamp is colored perfectly, and the color throwdown colors worked perfectly for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute! I love Penny Black Stamps. Great coloring job too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment