More Reading Around Here...


Last weekend I finished reading the last 2 books from The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer. LOVED THEM!!!! I was so sad to get to the end of the last book. This is the kind of love story that every woman want to be real.


Did you know they are making a movie out of the first book Twilight? Click here to go to the website that shows the trailer. As usual I don't think the movie is going to be as good as the book and I'm really not sure about the cast. The actor that was cast as Edward just doesn't feel right just from what I've seen of the trailer and photos. He just isn't what I would have picture him to look like I guess.

Comments

  1. Suzanne I'm impressed that you have stuck to this goal. Well done. My girlfriend are on a reading binge at the moment too... we are going through all the Jodi Picoult books at the moment and I have just started on all the chick books by Monica McInerney.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these books! I can't wait to see the movie, but like you the actor portraying Edward doesn't look at all like I pictured him. I am wondering how the meadow seen will look in the movie where Bella describes his skin looking like diamonds shining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE WHEN A BOOK IS SOOOO GREAT THAT YOU CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE...IM WAITING FOR THE NEXT BOOK IN A SERIES I HAVE BEEN READING ITS NOT DUE OUT TILL THE END OF OCTOBER..CMON END OF OCTOBER...LOL IM THE SAME AS YOU I TEND TO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE IF I HAVE READ THE BOOK.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment