Bloggers Challenge #68 - Inspiration

This is the photo we were given for inspiration:
Here is what I came up with:
I haven't been able to come up with anything for the last 4 weeks challenge and at first I just could not come up with any ideas for this one either and then it hit me last night. I came across a piece of white cardstock that had been embossed with the CB paisley folder. I used my black Versafine pad and wiped over it lightly to get this background. Then I used SCS sketch #4 for the layout. Be sure to click on the blogger challenge button on the right to see what the rest of the girls came up with.

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Little Lady, Sentiment from Wisecracks
Ink: Versafine, SU
Paper: Bazzill, GP
Embellishment: Cuttlebug Paisley embossing folder, Pop dots for sentiment.

Comments

  1. Beautiful job with the challenge! I love that ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Your background looks spectacular and who doesn't love ladybugs?! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun AND sweet....AND it's just perfect for this Challenge! GREAT card....welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back...This is really cute. I just love the ladybug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love your lay out and your design! FABULOUS CARD! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Suzanne! This color combination is perfect for that ladybug! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wendy Groszkiewicz10/10/2008 2:10 PM

    That is so cute! Great card! And I love that ladybug...perfect for a red/black/white challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love the ladybug...what a perfect way to add that pop of red! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  9. The CB Folder and Ladybug worked out great for this weeks challenge - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That background is awesome for this inspiration piece! Very cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your ladybug. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! I love the embossed paisley background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charming card!!! You did a fab job on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute!! I love the ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card - love that paisley background!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea to use the CB folder like that. I like how your card has focussed on the colours in the piece. Pity I missed this one!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did it! Great job with the inspiration challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Love the colors and the card. I think you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. welcome back! that ladybug is just perfect! you did a really nice job with this challenge! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment