2009 A-Z Reading Challenge...



I had all intentions of posting this on the Jan 1. Well you know what they say about good intentions, so here I am 8 days later. Anyway, for the last couple of years I have made it a goal to read at least 12 books a year. Last year I more than met my goal and thought I would try something different. There are 5 different ways to do this challenge. Click on the above pic and it will take you to the information explaining it all.

I am going to do Option B: Read titles A to Z. Commit to reading 26 books theoretically speaking.

A-
B - Body for Life for Women by Pamela Peeke
C - Catering to Nobody by Diane Mott Davidson
D- Dragonswan by Sherrilyn Kenyon
E-
F - The Five Languages of Love by Gary Chapman
For Women Only by Jennifer Berman
Full House by Janet Evanovich
G-
H-
I-
J-
K- Kiss of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
L- Losing It by Valerie Bertinelli
M - Mothers Need Time Outs Too by Susan Callahan
The Motorcycle Book by Alan Seeley
Midnight Pleasure by Sherrilyn Kenyon
The Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer
N - Nikon D80 Field Guide by David D Busch
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon
The Northern Devil by Diane Whiteside
O - Our Town by Thornton Wilder
The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own by Nina Garcia
P- Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich
Q-
R- Real Sex for Real Women by Laura Berman, MD
S - The Switch by Diane Whiteside
Stroke of Midnight by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Amanda Ashley, L.A. Banks, Lori Handeland
Seize the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
T-
U-
V-
W-
X-
Y-
Z-

Comments

  1. What a neat idea! Good luck with your challenge and hope you find lots of fabulous stories on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, I've been challenging myself this year to read more books that are out of my usual genre. So far I'm going pretty good... well it's still only March! I'm trying to rearrange my blog so I could add the books I've read and it's taking more time then I thought, One day I'll get it.

    Good luck with your challenge and enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment