1.03.2009

Day 3 - Out with the Old

This is our front door. In the middle of painting it I decided to take a picture of the old paint. I have lived with this brown paint since we bought the house 3 yrs ago, all the while wanting a bright red door. It now has 2 coats of Bright Red by Valspar and is going to need at least 1 more. Argh I forgot what a pain in the behind it was to paint with red!!

Photo Info
Shutter Speed: 1/5 sec
Manual
f/2.8
ISO 100 (I forgot to change this setting-duh! could be why I had such a hard time getting the photo without the flash.)
50mm
Flash used

4 comments:

  1. I will be a beautiful red door when you get finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a red door! DH doesn't, so we compromised and I have one red wall in the living room. Be sure to post a pic when it's done...I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE RED DOORS SO I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PAINT JOB! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! can't wait to see the finished door!

    ReplyDelete