I Know I Know...

It has been 3 weeks since the last post. Have definitely not been feeling very creative lately. I told myself I was going to take at least 1 photo a day in order to learn how to use my new camera and I haven't even been doing that. I am so incredible stressed out right now.

Still trying to complete my MT course and it is making me crazy. I have got to finish this course and I will if it kills me. Unfortunately I am one of those people that cannot quit something once I start it. All I could think today while typing practice dictation is that there is no way I can do this day in and day out. I'm hoping that once I finish the course I will feel differently about doing MT work.

Hope to get back to posting more regularly soon.

Comments

  1. Good luck with finishing your work! I am sure the creative urge will come back at some point! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you Suzanne - I'm a bit like you, once I set my mind to something I don't let up. I can be my own worst enemy sometimes!

    Best of luck with the course, hope it all comes together soon for you.

    Take care. Marcia (SBS4)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment