2.26.2009

Clothes shopping sucks...

I had to go out today and try to find some clothes. All I can say is that clothes shopping sucks!!! Nothing feels right or fits right or looks good. Guess that means it is way past time to start doing something about this extra weight.

What is with all the ruffles and ties on this seasons clothing?!? Almost everything in Kohls had some kind of ruffle or bow or tie on it. For those of use who are carry a little too much weight these are not good things.

Not to self: Must buy a treadmill and some weights this weekend. Things cannot keep on going the way they are currently.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you there with the close shopping experience. I live in Taos, New Mexico and here the clothes are not to my liking. Either nothing fits me or they look so outdated. You should try eBay and be particular with your search. I hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete