2.23.2009

Photography Class...

I was finally able to sign up for Candice Stringham's Oh Shoot photography class at Jessica Sprague.com. This class goes quickly every time they open registration for a new class. I missed the first 2 classes because it closed too quickly. I've read really good things about this class from those who have taken it.

I purchased a Nikon D80 this past December and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it effectively. Out of sheer luck I do occasionally get some ok photos, but I would like to learn how to be more consistent with what comes out of it. I have sort of read the manual (it puts me to sleep) and I have read Nikon D80 Field Guide by David D. Busch. I am so confused and hoping that this class will help clear up some of that.

The class starts on March 2nd. Be on the look out for new photos.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! My friends have taken the class and loved it. I just gotta get me a new camera, lol.

    ReplyDelete