3.20.2009

Cleaning out...

I have spent the last 2 days going through and cleaning out my craft stuff. After 2 days I'm still not finished. It is just shameful how much stuff I have and this isn't the first clean out I have done since we moved here. All the money spent on this stuff could have bought so many other things that we could have used more. I cannot wait to be finished going through all this stuff and get it listed on eBay. Hopefully I can recoup a small portion of the money and put it toward some things I want to do to the house.

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how much stuff we buy when it is 'in fashion' but then find we never use it. I end up giving that stuff to my daughter so her stash is rapidly growing as fast as my own!
    good luck with your auctions!

    Have a great evening! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete