Oh Shoot - Lesson 2...

I was on the ball this week. The lesson this week is on Aperture. I love the looks that people get with the great background blur (Bokeh). I can never seem to get the right look but I am feeling OK about how these came out.

I even turned the daffodil one into my desktop background. I am so looking forward to Spring!! We had such awesome weather the last 2 days. Of course that has changed, today is dreary & cold.

If you click on the pictures you can see them enlarged and tell the difference between the apertures better.

Comments

  1. Hi Suzanne
    I lost you for a while but Marcia kindly gave me your new blog address! Great pics, I really need to enrol on this cours to learn how to use my camera, only had it 3 years and it is still on automatic!
    have a great day, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn more on how to use my camera, I'll have to check out Jessica's website. Happy first day of Spring ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment