Purple Belt...

We had our green belt test last night. I actually managed to pass mine with better scores than I was expecting to get. I kept trying to visualize all the different forms, kicks, etc that we were going to be tested on but was really struggling with that yesterday after waking up with a horrible headache that I could not get rid of.

I feel kind of bad because I know that hubby was bummed by the fact that even though he passed he didn't score as well as he had hope to. I don't know why but I always feel guilty when I get higher scores on the belt test than he does.

Anyway I am now at purple belt level and will officially receive my new belt on Monday night.

Tonight is Tai Chi class. Oi vey do I struggle with getting all the moves right. This is my first go around with Tai Chi and I'm in a class full of people who have been taking for at least a year.

Comments

  1. Congrats! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your accomplishments, I don't know much about Martial Arts but it must be a great feeling to move up with a new belt. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment