4.14.2009

Almost finished...

I am working on my final test for the medical transcription course I've been taking. It has taken me 20 months to get to this point and it is none too soon. This course has made me feel absolutely crazy so I am very glad to be getting to the end. The courses is a really good one. You really do get a good transcription education even though it is all done at home.

The bad thing is that I'm not so sure that I want to do this as a job after spending the last 20 months studying it. I know hubby is ready to kill me every time he thinks about what we spent on the course and now I don't want to do anything with it. He thinks that I will enjoy it once I'm not trying to study and pass test, etc. I'm not so sure of that. Guess we will have to wait and see how I do on my final test.

I told hubby that after I finish my course I am going to start studying to get my motorcycle permit. I started reading the handbook so I could take the test and then decided to put that aside until I could get through with my course.

1 comment:

  1. I went through a similar course and then went to the local hospital to take a test to qualify for employment, and I couldn't understand a dang thing the doctor was saying in his dictation. I was so angry because I felt like they gave a test dictated by a mumbler, just to weed people out. Needless to say, I never ended up doing anything with the medical transcription education. It was pretty frustrating.

    ReplyDelete