4.27.2009

Finished Finally...

I got my final grade for my medical transcription course this weekend. I passed it with a 93%. Yeah me!! Now I'm just waiting to receive my diploma from M-TEC. Still not having an overwhelming desire to do this as a job or career. I am just ecstatic to finally be done with this whole course.

Wishing that I had done an accounting course or maybe a web design course. I did do a website design for a local business last year and enjoyed it. As a matter of fact I enjoyed it way more than I did the transcription course! I don't know what I was thinking. Now to figure out what I am going to do.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations Suzanne! What a fabulous result!
    Have a great evening! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Suzanne, must be a fantastic feeling for you and a great result.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing your course. I just bit the bullet and put in my application to go back into the classroom. A regular pay check is winning out over crafty endeavors. :(

    ReplyDelete