I'm so boring everyone has gone away...

I have been horrible about keeping up with this blog lately. We have been out of town & I was crazy busy getting some things done before we left for vacation that I haven't even thought about blogging. I got the site counter info today and not one person visited the old blog last week. Oh well maybe now that vacation is done I will have some things to blog about soon.

Is anyone interested in my organizing feats that will be coming up? Lots of that needing to be done around here. I am also trying to locate the stylish woman that use to live in our home years ago. So far she is alluding me. There are some interesting fashion blogs that I am enjoying and I'm hoping that reading them will flush out that stylish woman.

I'm thinking of selling all my stamping stuff that I have laying around and maybe taking up a few new hobbies/crafts and revisiting some old ones. I haven't had any desire whatsoever to do any stamping but have been drawn to jewelry making & sewing.

We are also getting ready to start working hard on getting more fit and hopefully this will finally be the time that I can find the motivation to lose the 35 extra pounds I've been carrying.

Comments

  1. Man, I need to lose 35 pounds too. Ick.

    Don't feel bad about the site counter. I think any more, people use blog readers so they only go to their favorite blogs when an update has been made. It saves a lot of time when you're addicted to too many blogs. Your traffic will pick back up when you start posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your still in my blog reader Suzanne ... and I still pop past sometimes.

    Don't sell your stamping stuff, you might regret it. Maybe just have a big clean out and keep a few treasured faves or hard to get again stamps. One day you might want to come back.

    I have just hung up my SU demo apron and have had a clean out, but there are some I will keep ~ I couldn't part with them, they are special for a reason. Maybe there are some like that for you.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the counter, I subscribe to your feed, so I know when you update ;)

    I feel the same you do about stamping, it's been about six months since I last stamped and everyone say's my mojo will come back... I just don't see it. I have cleared out some of my supplies that I didn't use very often, now I just need to go through my stamps. I've been putting off because it seems like such a hassle to sell the all.

    Maybe you can spend some of your free time out riding, how is that going?

    Boy... I wish I could drop 35 pounds, I've turned into a slacker about going the gym.

    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment