6.11.2009

So much to do and no desire to do any...

There are so many things I need to be doing around here and I have had no desire or energy to do any of them. Lots of cleaning, organizing, painting & decorating that's needing to be done. I have almost finished the entryway closet that I started a month ago and I will share the before and after photos as soon as it's completed.

I did start walking on the new treadmill and so far I like this machine. It was not the most expensive and doesn't have all the bells & whistles but it does what we need it to do and that is all that matters. So far I have walked 3 times this week for a 1/2 mile each day.

Only 2 books left in the Dark Hunters series by Sherrilyn Kenyon left to read. At least until the new one comes out. I was not sure that I was going to like these when I first started reading them, but I have enjoyed each one and have a hard time putting them down. If you enjoy paranormal and romance then these books are for you.


Oh and the first day of school is not getting here fast enough. There really should be school year around. Two months out of school is just way too long for the kids & the parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment