Today is my Birthday...

I am 42 today and still not finding my body, mind, or life where I want any of them to be. I have got to really work harder on getting myself back together and finding where I'm suppose to be in this stage of my life. There are so many things I want to be different. I just don't know where to began in order to get there. This is something I will have to start thinking hard on and figure out where I want to go and how I want to fix all the things I don't like. Stay tuned...there will be further examination in this area.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Suzanne, enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Suzanne!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday :) Good luck with your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...Happy Birthday Suzanne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!!!! Enjoy the day and eat cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great birthday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you just pull this out of my head. I'm 43 and pretty much feeling the same.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment