OOC Week 4 and Week 5 Goals...

Operation Organization
I know I was suppose to update this on Friday but well as usual I have lost steam on the organizing around here. I've been spending time trying to come up with a budget that we can live on and not spend more than hubby makes each month. It has been a big struggle.

I hope that soon I will be able to find my organizing mojo again and get started back. It probably won't be until next week. This week has been steadily getting crappier and crappier. I pray that is starts getting better soon. Trouble with oldest son and school again. It is making me crazy to have such an intelligent kid who refuses to work to their potential in school. Not so great news from my doctor or my dentist this week. HELP!!!!

Comments

  1. Hang in there, stop, breath, and thank God for the blessings you have. It will get better! Good luck with the budget, my hubby has been out of work for the past 9 months and I'm ready to pull my hair out at times LOL. but it will get better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment